These aren’t in any particular order..and they aren’t really blog..or vlogs, some of them are. Also there aren’t 5!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar – Foodstirs. I have been a SMG fan since the days of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I never imagined that she would continue to inspire me into my 30’s and more than likely beyond! I have to admit I don’t religiously follow the actual Foodstirs blog itself, I tend to just follow SMG herself but it is my intention to purchase some 🙂 Foodstirs
- Roman Atwood – This guy and his family are incredible. Roman’s journey toward his YouTube celebrity status is insane and inspires me so much. Roman and his family; Brittney, Noah and Kane, are so cute together. Roman’s tagline ‘Smile More’ is such a simple yet uplifting message. They’re also rather amusing to watch 🙂 Roman Atwood
- Oli White – My son watches Oli White, with fellow YouTubers, Joe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Caspar Lee and many others 🙂 Oli’s channel is filled with hilarity and ridiculousness. I urge you to check him out. Oli White
- Gabrielle ‘Fatadvice101’ -This one is an actual blog! This is all about a lady who has similar struggles to my own! I am constantly making lists and promises to myself only to fall at the first hurdle. It’s nice to know I’m not alone in my struggle. Also this lady has some excellent ideas that I may be stealing for myself, such as a separate alarm clock to my phone, so I can turn it off over night! Fat Advice
- I don’t have 5! I barely had 4!
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough,
follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂