I was nominated!
Thank you so much to Vanessa, The Real Ness for the nomination. This is such a wonderful way to help out new bloggers ♥
What is the Liebster Award I hear you ask? Check out the official rules here.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Answer the 11 questions that you are asked.
- Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
Easy as cake, piece of pie 🙂
- Favourite memory?
- If you had to live somewhere else where would you live?
- What is your ultimate career goal?
- Favourite makeup brand?
- Are you in a relationship? If so quickly tell us about your other half.
- If you could pro any talent, what would it be?
- If you could be fluent in another language which would it be?
- Favourite TV series?
- If you could have dinner with any person alive or dead, famous or not who would it be and why?
- Positivity, tell us one thing you love about yourself!
- What is your ultimate goal in blogging?
- This is a tough one! I have so many… My favourite memory would have to be being in Florida with my parents and my brother. We used to go every year when I was a child and I have so many wonderful memories from it. It was a perfect time ♥
- I would most definitely live in Canada or Scotland. Somewhere secluded where I can just write. There must be a good WiFi connection though!
- My ultimate career goal is to have best selling books (written by me obviously) 🙂
- I very rarely wear make-up, if ever. I think the last time I wore make-up was for my gorgeous friend, Gayle’s, wedding, that was September 2016! Actually that’s a lie, I had photo shoot in March. I don’t count that though…ha!
- Yes I am in a relationship. Chris is incredible. He’s supportive, gorgeous. He has the best face ever and he loves me and I love him. That’s all anyone needs really isn’t it?
- If I could ‘pro’ any talent it would have to be dancing. I adore watching people dance, I think they are extraordinary. I used to do tap and ballet when I was tiny and I did dance at drama school, I never pursued it further though.
- I can’t choose! I want to be fluent in all the languages. I love the Russian accent so maybe Russian, then I could teach my boyfriend because he’s always wanted to learn Russian.
- I am a big fan of binge watching things. I don’t watch regular TV but I am a ‘Netflix’ and ‘Now TV’ junkie. At the moment I’m watching ‘Designated Survivor’, ‘Prison Break’ and ‘Criminal Minds’…I don’t have a favourite although I do love ‘Doctor Who’ 🙂
- This one is really tough…I’ll choose someone who is dead because there’s still a minuscule chance to have dinner with people that are still alive…does that make sense? I think I’ll choose Carl Sagan, mainly because I didn’t know he was dead up until about 7 years ago and I would love to hear him talk about the Universe.
- Physically – I like my face. Mentally – I like my strength. I may have been down a few times but I’ve never been out 🙂
- My ultimate blogging goal is to for it to be my full time paid job.
The rules for the Liebster Award 2017 state that I should write 150 – 300 words on my favourite blog and why it is my favourite. I haven’t picked one to write about though because I like so many different ones for many different reasons. I love to read about the lives of other, because I’m nosy, and the travels they have been on.
I am more drawn to lifestyle and travel bloggers because I love to learn about the world and the adventures of others.
I will read beauty blogs even though I never do anything with my hair and never wear make-up! It’s always fun to watch and learn though.
As a fellow blogger I know it’s hard work but it’s also fun. If it ever stops being fun then that will be my cue to leave 😉
Sophie – The Mindset Mum
Leila –Leila Kotori
Asha –Art of A
Laura – Nachos and Wine
Kylie – Delphine Blu
Fiona – Savvy in Somerset
Aminah – Blooming Rose Blog
Here are your questions!
- If you could give someone £1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- Describe the colour ‘purple’ to a blind person.
- Would you join the ‘Mars One’ mission?
- Which book can you read over and over?
- Is there a song you wish you had written?
- Beach house, lake house, town house?
- What is your favourite smell?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you do on a Sunday?
- What can you hear right now?
- What are you doing tomorrow?
Have fun! Also anyone reading please check out the other nominated blogs. The Liebster Award is aimed at new bloggers, the rookies, we can all use a helping hand and this is great way to find something new to read too 😀
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂
Be happy and keep smiling 😀