It’s been a tiring week, trying to get organised for the weekend and the UK Indie Lit Fest which left me with a migraine but it was still a great day and I’m already looking forward to next time 🙂
Today should have been the big Yorkshire Three Peaks walks but we’ve postponed it until the 9th of September for various reasons.
I made a list as the week went on so I didn’t forget!
Again, these are in no particular order of greatness.
- Kettlewell Scarecrow Festival!
- Realising for the millionth time how amazing my boyfriend is.
- Feeling super organised. (Didn’t last long)
- UK Indie Lit Fest (Full blog post up tomorrow with a bit of luck)
- Catching up on the latest seasons of Red Dwarf 🙂
Also I now have a week off work! Bonus 😀
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow, next week,
next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂