It’s not been great this week if I’m honest.
You’ve got to take the highs with the lows though yeah? It can’t all be plain sailing and rainbows!
Unfortunately I have spent the majority of the week not being able to move due to a pulled muscle in my neck. So lots of dihydro-codeine and some diazepam for good measure.
I have managed to find some awesome in the pain though.
- I got the chance to watch Holly and Phil on This Morning, something I never get to do.
- Christopher was awarded 4 achievement points in 2 days at school!
- I vlogged again! Migraine Awareness Week video.
- I have started making plans for the Mental Health Awareness Event in October 🙂
- I had some outrageous dreams, probably due to the drugs. Which also revealed an amazing revelation to me, which is going to be the next adventure in my life!