I really don’t like to focus on the lows, I like to keep positive and look for the best bits of every day. However you can’t appreciate the good times without the bad.
It’s been a funny and uncomfortable week. I’ve sustained an inexplicable injury to my shoulder and I am currently on some lovely painkillers. I’ve had blood tests, x-rays and physio. So far we have discovered that my right clavicle is slightly lower than my left and don’t really know why. It could be nothing to worry about and probably is. However there’s significant pain in that area and I’m finding any movement that involves putting my arm above my head quite difficult.
With that in mind I’ve not been up to much, however I have found some highs! (And not just on the drugs).
- I have had lots of time free time to plan blog related items and have planned some future vlogs.
- It was the Northern Blog Awards on Saturday which was incredible! (More about that tomorrow)
- I went to see the remake of ‘It’ with my Mum and Hayley, amazing! Check out my sort of review here.
- I received my study books for my final module with OU! Sad but happy times 🙂 Have look at my Study Journey.
- I get to come home from a night away with my best friend to the most amazing and supportive boyfriend ever ♥
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂
Be happy and keep smiling 🙂