My highlights for this week are as follows 🙂
- I have pushed myself way out of my comfort zone this week, it may have resulted in several headaches and a migraine but eventually my brain will handle it better.
- I have laughed, lots. Mainly due to using voice notes on WhatsApp.
- A much needed, mini break to Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- Spending time with my exquisite Mum and my (technically) Mother-in-law.
- And last but not least… I’ve just been taking it all in and trying to just let go.
Things are slowly coming together, I can feel the awesomeness slowly sneaking its way. I think it’s the feeling that Bert gets in Mary Poppins when he says,
Winds in the east, mist coming in, Like somethin’ is brewin’ about to begin. Can’t put me finger on what lies in store, But I fear what’s to happen all happened before. – Mary Poppins, 1964.
He’s summed it up right there 😉
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂
Be happy and keep smiling 🙂