“I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored.” – Sir David Attenborough
I adore David Attenborough, who doesn’t? He is one of the most interesting people on this planet and he has shown us some of the worlds most incredible sights, things that most of us would never have the opportunity to see otherwise.
I’ve never met the guy but he gives the impression of being genuinely wonderful; friendly, honest and enjoys a good cup of tea.
I thought it would be nice to gather some interesting facts about one of our greatest national treasures.
- Apart from astronauts, David Attenborough is the most travelled person in the history of humans.
- He has over 60 years experience with natural history programming at the BBC.
- David Attenborough was responsible for bringing colour TV to Britain…
- …and Monty Python’s Flying Circus!
- His favourite treat is a KitKat.
His life is fascinating and inspiring, he’s almost unbelievable. As though he was created by the BBC for some weird inspirational, explorer type reason… there’s one for the conspiracy theorists to get their hands on, although I’m sure there’s already an entire website dedicated to this somewhere… for the internet is dark and full of terrors.. 😉
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂
Be happy and keep smiling 😀