I’m doing my weekly rundown on Monday this week because yesterday was all about Screamfest!
So here we go…
- I enjoyed a hilarious games night last Sunday with awesome peoples.
- I faced my fears by rescuing a giant, ugly, black wasp from my Mum’s house.
- I faced even more fears by attending Screamfest (check out the blog post).
- I went on a lovely little walk in preparation of easing myself back in to running. I’m under strict orders, from my physio, to not run for 2 weeks 🙁
- I have blogs planned for over a week! Woo!
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂
Be happy and keep smiling 🙂