This week has mainly been about me getting organised for December. I need to be so way ahead of myself it’s just outrageous. I’ve made a good start, I just need to keep up with it 🙂
- I’ve caught up with my studies! I’m now up to date and not 4 weeks behind. I do now have to get 4 weeks ahead of myself ready to make way for rehearsals… yes rehearsals, if you weren’t already aware I’m going to be playing Belle in the Mart Theatre’s production of Beauty and The Beast! Shameless plug 😉 Go get tickets now…
- Chris and I actually left the house on Sunday, together! We walked along the canal and visited the Five Rise Locks cafe 🙂
- My Dad and I finally got round to making a start on clearing his cellar out. It’s horrific and is going to take forever…
- My Christmas shopping is well and truly on its way to being 95% completed.
- I genuinely do not have a fifth entry for this week, mainly because it’s been such a whirlwind week off getting s**t done and maybe that in itself is this weeks No.5!
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂