Well, it’s here…
December is upon us, rehearsals started yesterday but as I’m writing this on Saturday I don’t yet know how they went…
We’re performing in 2 weeks!!
Anyway, here’s this weeks highlights…
- I’ve managed to get all my ducks in a row 😉
- I have already started plotting chapters for my next book, which I will start writing in February to be published around September time.
- I am becoming increasingly anxious about panto…but that’s to be expected. Dresses have been tried on and they are amazing, so that’s good. Now I just need to see a script…
- I am so proud of keeping to a running/yoga schedule. It must be going on for 2 months now. And I’m fairly confident that I’m ‘cardio ready’ for the zombie apocalypse.
- It snowed! Okay it was only for like 30 seconds but it was still snow!
- Okay, I know I usually only have 5 but my Mum and I launched our cooking channel on YouTube! And that is worthy of a highlight!
This weekly highlights are getting increasingly harder to write because there’s so much going on but it’s the same stuff! Which is good and I don’t think I’ll survive this December, so it was nice knowing you, thanks for reading my blog 😀 x
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂