Well the weeks just seem to be getting shorter and shorter, 2018 is so close I can almost smell it. It’s Christmas tomorrow and I’ve never felt less Christmassy. Every year I tell myself that next year will be the year that the house is transformed in to a Winter Wonderland (it never happens). We don’t even have one single decoration up this year but only because I have just not had the time. It’s also become very apparent this year just how depressing some Christmas songs are, I was crying proper ugly tears in my car listening to Coldplay – Christmas Lights. What a loser.
Anywho…! Here’s my uplifting weekly review to brighten your Christmas Eve…
- Although this week has been outrageously chaotic I did manage to sneak a run in and a quick Yoga session.
- I actually wrapped presents, there weren’t that many to be honest, I have not gone mad this year.
- I booked my Reiki course for February!
- I managed to get the latest YouTube videos up for my Mum’s YouTube channel 🙂
- I had a Christmas movie night with my gorgeous friend Nat, pizza and ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’.
- And….last but not least! It was the exquisite Hayley Lynan’s birthday and we went to the pictures to see Pitch Perfect and it honestly was pitch perfect because we are awesome.
Right you little numbskulls… It’s Christmas tomorrow, so stay safe have fun and may your days be merry and bright x
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂