You may have been forwarded to here from Facebook! You can complete your transaction by clicking the ‘Pay with PayPal’ button below!
Before committing to purchasing a ticket please make sure you have read and fully understand our Terms and Conditions.
These can be found below ⬇ and on our Facebook page. Please note, that by purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Thank you!
Annisons Funeral Parlour – 6th of July
Armley Mills – Deposit
Payment in full will be required one month before the event. Deposits are non-refundable. This secures your place on the event.
Event Ticket – Armley Mills 11th of May 2019
Early Bird Ticket
Armley Mills 11th of May 2019
Thank you so much and we look forward to welcoming you on to our event!
Phantom Finders – Paranormal Investigation Terms and Conditions
1. The minimum age for participants at our events is 18 years old unless otherwise stated.
2. Some of our venues may not be suitable for those with mobility issues. Please check before booking.
3. Those of a nervous disposition, suffering from nervous disorders or any other health problems take part at their own risk.
4. Please be advised all events have strict no smoking/vaping policies. These will only be allowed during dedicated breaks outside of the building. And if the premises allows this.
5. Phantom Finders will not be liable for the theft, loss or damage to any property brought onto the premises by any third party.
6. We have a ZERO alcohol policy. If anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs or becomes intoxicated during an event and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event, they will be not be allowed to stay for the event and will be asked to leave immediately.
7. Each visitor will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event you will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly. No behaviour will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions.
8. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourself, however caused. It is important that each visitor is aware that they attend the events at their own risk.
9. Clothing, equipment and personal effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility.
10. We can cancel an event at any time for any reason at our own discretion.
11. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
12. All bookings are non-transferable and any booking made through Phantom Finders site, via email or over the phone means your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
13. All visitors will be asked to sign a register; this will also act as a liability waiver and acceptance of health and safety procedures.
14. All customers will be asked to complete a photographic consent form.
15. If you wish to cancel your booking or part of your booking, the person who booked the tickets must send an email to email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
16. We reserve the right to restrict the number of tickets available to be purchased per booking/household for certain events.
17. Our Events are NOT ghost walks or history tours. They are 100% investigation events that require your participation to get the most out of the event.
18. These Terms & Conditions are non-negotiable and may change at any time without any prior or written notice and your booking of an event demonstrates acceptance by you, the customer.
19. Please also be aware that many of our events take place in historic buildings/museums that have very kindly allowed us access to their premises. All persons will respect their surroundings, anyone who cannot adhere to our rules will be asked to leave.
Alongside my blog, I also like to spend my time seeking out new places to do some paranormal investigating and research.
You can find out more about the rest of the team by clicking here.
Phantom Finders are an experienced paranormal investigation team. We seek out potentially haunted venues and use various ways to communicate with any spirits, ghosts, apparitions or playful energies who might have a story to tell.
We are interested in investigating and reporting genuine interactions with ghosts, apparitions, spirits, whichever word you use to describe the unexplained. We want to experience their presence for ourselves and see if they want to communicate. If you have anything to share or have potential venues that need investigation please don’t hesitate to get in touch! You can comment on here email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on Facebook!